Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Balance

Whew! I really thought that I would have a bit more time to blog during our family month of madness, but it just hasn't happened. Caring for and playing with Ty, playing nurse to a diabetic cat, cleaning, preparing activities as well as attempting to take a moment or two for myself has been quite a balancing act, though truly enjoyable as well. I love being busy!

Though the hectic schedule continues, today granted me a bit of time to craft a balance beam for Tyler, something I've hoped for him to have for quite some time as I've caught him challenging his balance by walking on things he probably shouldn't. Though it was extremely simple to make, I had to take a quick moment to pop-in and take a moment show it off! So far he can't help but use it every time he needs to head down the hallway...and honestly, I can't either!


I can't wait to share what we've been up to the last few weeks with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment